Thursday, June 12, 2008

Orem Summer Fest

In case anyone is interested, Britt, Tessa, and I will be participating in Orem Summer Fest this weekend. If you are in the area stop by and say hi!

  • Dates: Friday, June 13th and Saturday, June 14th
  • Hours: 12 pm to 10 pm Friday and 9 am to 10 pm on Saturday
  • Location: City Center Park, 250 East Center in Orem, UT
This is our second year and we have more items. We have hair clips, baby headbands, aprons, tutus, fairy wands, paintings, baby blankets, baby bracelets and a whole lot more.

They also have food, music and rides. If you haven't been to Summer Fest, you should come. It is a lot of fun!

3 comments:

LoriS said...

i will try to stop and see you. i usually go to it.

studiocharm said...

Emily-- It was great to meet you too! You've got some serious talent and I hope your artwork really takes off! I sure appreciate you allowing me to have my canvas on display at the OSF. I will continue to keep up on your etsy stuff too. Have a great day!

~Amy

LoriS said...

sorry i missed seeing you. i stopped by your booth but you weren't there and then i forgot to come back. oops.