Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Keeping Busy

First of all, thanks to everyone who tried to vote for me... the vote button somehow was removed and no one was able to vote... oh well.

Anyway, I have been busy getting ready for the "Oh, Sweet Sadie" Fall show that I will be participating in. I love this time of year and have been having so much fun making fun Halloween and Holiday ornaments and decorations. Here are some that I have made so far. Enjoy!
Jack-o-Lantern
Black Cat
Lil' Ghost
Jolly Snowman
Simple Snowman

5 comments:

Karli said...

These are so cute!! I'm not ready for Halloween and Christmas though! I still want it to be Summer!

Lovin' Life said...

Do you sell these some where like on Etsy? You should! They are adorable!

Smiles,
Jen

emily call said...

I will be selling them at an Art and Gift show called Oh Sweet Sadie and whatever doesn't sell I will post on my Etsy Shop. www.emilycall.etsy.com

Layle Koncar said...

Hi Emily! I found your blog on Megan's blog. Had to post and tell you I always go to the Oh Sweet Sadie show! Always such fun things to be found there. I look forward to seeing your stuff there this year!

Megan said...

My cute pal Wendy Smedley told me about this show. I guess it's right down the street from where I live. You can bet I'll see ya there. She and I are going to go the second weekend, but there's a chance I'll also pop in on the first weekend, since it's in my 'hood and all. ;) I can't wait to see you and your super cute things!

Megan

P.S. Sorry the voting thing didn't work out. I'm sure you would have won. :)